We appreciate your exploration and interest to Write for us as a Guest Blogger on the topics related to WordPress, SEO, Server issues, hostings.
Just recently we start accepting Guest Posts and we are open for Guest Blogging on the following topics:
- SEO & Traffic
- Affiliate Marketing
- Blog Monetization
- Social Media Marking
- Web Hosting
We are really picky about what we publish. So make sure your guest post must fall into one of these above categories.
Guidelines for Guest Post
Guest post guidelines are important and shall be strictly followed to review your guest post request.
We expect Guest Bloggers to follow these basic yet important guidelines to submit a Guest Post.
- Your article must be 800+ words and offer something valuable to our readers.
- Your guest post should have Plagiarism free content (Copyscape passed) or check on Prepostseo.
- The Guest Post must be about one of the topics which we have mentioned above.
- Add subheadings, bullet points, paragraphs to make the article more readable.
- Once published on our blog you cannot publish it anywhere else, including your own blog.
- Don’t submit Re-written, duplicate, and/or spinning content. We strictly dealt with such content.
If you’re interested, you can either send us a proposed article to firstname.lastname@example.org that you’ve already written or send us a pitch for the one you think would be a good fit for our site.
But make sure that your pitch is well-thought-out, researched, and original.
Your pitch must follow these guidelines to be considered.
- 50 word summary of what you want to write about and why our readers will be interested in it
- Proposed titles for the piece.
Once you submitted, we’ll contact you for further discussion.
Examples of guest posts:
- 6 Best Table Plugins for WordPress
- 6+ Essential Plugins to Protect Your Website
- 8+ Best Weather Plugins for WordPress: Tested & Compared
- WP Review Pro: A Complete Personal Review